Philleo Agency Insurance works to help contractors maintain the proper insurance for their jobs and equipment. Sand and gravel dump trucks are essential for any construction company. If the equipment is damaged, a business cannot operate. Therefore, Philleo Agency Insurance helps protect the dump trucks necessary to help contractors continue their daily business operations.
Some of the losses excavator contractors may experience when a sand and gravel dump truck encounters a problem include equipment repair, business loss, cargo loss, and equipment rental. Additionally, if the sand and gravel dump truck causes any property damage, Commercial Insurance can help cover the costs. These expenses, without insurance, can cost thousands of dollars. Therefore, the state of Wisconsin requires contractors to maintain General Liability insurance for their company and their equipment.
Why Commercial Insurance for Dump Trucks is Important?
When working on a commercial construction job, dump trucks are a company’s lifeline. They ensure you can get the job done by doing all the heavy lifting.
However, big equipment can come with big problems. A company’s equipment can be put out of service due to an accident. An employee can even dump sand and gravel in the wrong place or cause damage. While it is less common than with cargo trucks, issues can occur with sand and gravel and ruin a company’s cargo.
Commercial Insurance for dump trucks can cover the costs of business-related issues. These issues can otherwise cost thousands of dollars a day if not corrected in a timely manner. That type of money can break a construction company that is not well covered.
What Does Commercial Dump Truck Insurance Cover?
Commercial dump trucks are commercial vehicles. Therefore, Wisconsin requires companies to carry Liability Insurance for these dump trucks. Commercial Dump Truck Insurance includes:
- General Liability Insurance – Provides protection if your employees are in an accident while driving business vehicles on and off the worksite.
- Physical Damage (Comprehensive Coverage) – Covers damage to your dump trucks. This will be required by the dealership if any of your trucks are being leased.
- Collision Coverage – Provides protection for your dump trucks in the event of a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Fire and Theft Coverage – Provides protection from damages to your dump trucks that are caused by fire or theft.
- Motor Dump Truck Cargo Coverage – Provides protection for the haul on your dump trucks during transit from site to site.
- Rental Reimbursement – In the event your dump truck is damaged in an accident, this coverage could help the business rent a comparable vehicle until repairs can be made to the dump truck.
- Off-Season Comprehensive Coverage – Provides protection for dump trucks while they’re not being used during certain seasons of the year.
Many other coverages are available for commercial dump trucks and other trucking vehicles. While Wisconsin does not require additional coverage, these options can help protect the equity of a business:
- Cargo Coverage: Sand and gravel may not get damaged often. However, it can occur. In certain circumstances, sand and gravel can get ruined and become unusable. However, cargo coverage can protect a business’ investment and help them obtain new cargo, or in this case, sand and gravel.
- Business Loss Coverage: When an incident occurs, it may take a few days or weeks to get back to business. The loss of equipment leads to a loss of business. Business Loss Coverage can help cover those losses.
Areas We Serve
Philleo Agency Insurance, Inc. helps construction companies throughout Wisconsin, and the upper Midwest, find the right insurance for their dump trucks. Our company is located in Brookfield, Wisconsin, in Waukesha County.
We work to provide our clients with the most useful insurance products for their business, personal needs, and life. Our highly dedicated insurance professionals work with businesses to help them find the best products for the right price. We work side by side with our policyholders throughout the entire insurance buying process.
At Philleo Agency Insurance, Inc., we believe in providing our clients with a wide range of insurance products to fit all of their insurance needs. We understand that owning a business is about more than insuring one product or piece of equipment. A business needs to cover any issues that can occur in the course of a day. We offer a wide array of business insurance policies to help with the daily operations, as well as the rare incidents that may occur. Some of our related commercial insurance policies include:
- General Liability Coverage: Sometimes, an incident occurs that causes damage to a client’s property. When these issues occur, general liability coverage can help pay for the repairs.
- Business Personal Property (BPP) Coverage: Should the unforeseen happen to a business’ property – including the offices, warehouse, or equipment – this coverage can help a business pay for replacements and repairs.
- Workers Compensation: If an employee is injured on the job, this can help cover related medical expenses and loss of income.
Other Types of Trucks
While this page primarily focused on sand and gravel truck insurance, we insure many other types of trucks including:
- Delivery Trucks such as FedEx
- Food Trucks
- Garbage Trucks
- Refrigerated Trucks
- Tow Trucks
- Contractor Vans
- Box Trucks
- And Tank trucks
Philleo Agency Insurance believes in helping businesses maintain peace of mind while doing the work they do best. Our Sand and Gravel Dump Trucks and Other Trucking Vehicles Insurance help businesses operate freely, knowing issues are well covered.
To learn more about Sand and Gravel Dump Trucks and Other Trucking Vehicles Insurance, contact Philleo Agency Insurance at (262) 432-4200. Our licensed professionals will be happy to answer any questions you have.