We’re an established and growing independent insurance broker (personal and commercial insurance) looking a full-time client service associate.
Our team operates during regular business hours, 8:30-4:30 pm (Friday until 4 pm). The atmosphere is friendly, positive and supportive. We work as a united team. Our focus is on the highest level of client service and education. We do not cold call, nor do we have sales quotas.
- Full-time position at a mid-sized and growing, independent property and casualty agency. (personal and commercial insurance)
- Daily work with client service, computer entry, billing and various other office tasks.
- Working directly to help support the agents with sales
- Within a year will become a licensed agent (agency will support, set up, and pay for training and licensing)
- Opportunity to advance and build skills. We encourage our staff to grow their positions.
Prospective team member must have:
- Great people skills, friendly and positive. (both on the phone and in person)
- Great work ethic. Must be VERY reliable and willing to work at a rigorous level. Energetic and motivated.
- Calm and stable personality
- Computer and internet skills
- Insurance experience is NOT required. We will train you.
Attitude is everything. We’re less concerned with your experience in the insurance industry and more concerned with your attitude and work ethic.
Our agency offers a very comfortable work environment. Every member of our agency is dedicated to their job and helping the other members of our team succeed. The office culture is positive and exciting.
Qualified Applicants should email their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org